Yesterday, July 9th, was my first day at the Miss Teen Canada- World pageant. Arriving in the Toronto airport made me realize this was all so real! At the airport I met up with two other alberta girls, Samantha and Sara. We were picked up together. As the day went on and more girls started to get to the hotel we had a small briefing on what we learned at the Provincial pageant we all attened in our home provinces. Walking and standing weree touched on. I met some of the ladies but not becuase there is just just so many of us, but by the end of the week i’m sure we’ll all be friends! Day 1 was by far the most tiring but still very rewarding on many levels. =)
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.